PhantasyStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

big problem... ( maple related )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sil3ntkil3rz

Sil3ntkil3rz

Number of posts : 35
Level / Class : 65 assassin
Server : Bellocan
Registration date : 2008-03-08

big problem... ( maple related ) Empty
PostSubject: big problem... ( maple related )   big problem... ( maple related ) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:00 pm

7days ago my dad un-installed maplestory & said i cant play maple anymore Shocked .... i re-downloaded it 2days later when i got the time. lol.. it downloaded at 500kbs p/sec. then 3 days later he finds out... un - installed it again. oh well.. if i re-install im dead... i have the odin thingy zipped just the ijl error. is there a way i can un-zip it bak to maple..?

- if not i wont maple for a long time -
Back to top Go down
https://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/sil3ntkil3rz/
Mibelle
Moderators
Mibelle

Number of posts : 125
Level / Class : 84 / Hermit
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: big problem... ( maple related )   big problem... ( maple related ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:23 pm

I don't have any idea... maybe honso could help you... how come your dad don't want you playing anymore?
Back to top Go down
HitoriHonsox
Admin
HitoriHonsox

Number of posts : 119
Level / Class : 115 / CB
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: big problem... ( maple related )   big problem... ( maple related ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:49 pm

I shouldnt tell you things to go against your dad....but what the heck...
Redownload Maple onto a zip-drive. depending on your computer you may be able to play it from there. That is how i have played on Private Servers and i didnt have any lag.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/earlporter77
Sil3ntkil3rz

Sil3ntkil3rz

PostSubject: Re: big problem... ( maple related )   big problem... ( maple related ) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:08 am

Mibelle wrote:
I don't have any idea... maybe honso could help you... how come your dad don't want you playing anymore?

he wants me to study.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
TehShlocker

TehShlocker

Number of posts : 77
Level / Class : 70 Hermit

PostSubject: Re: big problem... ( maple related )   big problem... ( maple related ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 am

What honso said is the best advice I could give you, I've played Maple at school by using the same method. Just grab a 1g Flash Drive and install maple directly to that. (i.e. the E:/ Drive or F:/ Drive or what ever drive it shows up as on your comp), then just run it from there in order to play. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TehShlock
Sil3ntkil3rz

Sil3ntkil3rz

PostSubject: Re: big problem... ( maple related )   big problem... ( maple related ) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:24 am

TehShlocker wrote:
What honso said is the best advice I could give you, I've played Maple at school by using the same method. Just grab a 1g Flash Drive and install maple directly to that. (i.e. the E:/ Drive or F:/ Drive or what ever drive it shows up as on your comp), then just run it from there in order to play. afro

Uhh... i dont know that much about comps Shocked so.. i got no idea what you said.
Back to top Go down
TehShlocker

TehShlocker

Number of posts : 77
Level / Class : 70 Hermit

PostSubject: Re: big problem... ( maple related )   big problem... ( maple related ) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:50 pm

ok first off, plug in your Flash drive. Go to My Computer and look for your drive. Note what the Letter is before the name of your drive. (I.E. "H:/RCortinow256") In this case the letter would be 'H', so when I'm installing the Maple Client and it asks:

"Please select the directory for Maple Story to be installed:" (there'll be a box below it that looks like this:)

[C:/Program Files/Nexon/MapleStory]

Simply change the 'C' to the letter of your drive, in this case 'H' so that it reads:

[H:/Program Files/Nexon/MapleStroy]

And finish installing. ^_^ Now all you need to do is plug in your Flash Drive, and navigate to the Maple Story Folder and run the game client.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TehShlock
Sil3ntkil3rz

Sil3ntkil3rz

PostSubject: Re: big problem... ( maple related )   big problem... ( maple related ) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:58 am

TehShlocker wrote:
ok first off, plug in your Flash drive. Go to My Computer and look for your drive. Note what the Letter is before the name of your drive. (I.E. "H:/RCortinow256") In this case the letter would be 'H', so when I'm installing the Maple Client and it asks:

"Please select the directory for Maple Story to be installed:" (there'll be a box below it that looks like this:)

[C:/Program Files/Nexon/MapleStory]

Simply change the 'C' to the letter of your drive, in this case 'H' so that it reads:

[H:/Program Files/Nexon/MapleStroy]

And finish installing. ^_^ Now all you need to do is plug in your Flash Drive, and navigate to the Maple Story Folder and run the game client.

i dont know anything about that... my bro knows wat it is, though he`ll kill me if he finds out the im still conected to maple in some way.. i dont know why he doesnt want me playing though Question
Back to top Go down
Ishida451

Ishida451

Number of posts : 42
Level / Class : 103/Ranger
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: big problem... ( maple related )   big problem... ( maple related ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:07 pm

to answer your question heres a pic although it really wont solve ur issue seeing as how its ur dad wanting you to study but this will solve most if not all problems

big problem... ( maple related ) Problem_solving_chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big problem... ( maple related )   big problem... ( maple related ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

big problem... ( maple related )
Page 1 of 1