PhantasyStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why is god so cruel?

Go down 
+2
HitoriHonsox
OhMyGodImGod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OhMyGodImGod

OhMyGodImGod

Number of posts : 36
Level / Class : 48 Cleric
Server : Bellocan
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Why is god so cruel? Empty
PostSubject: Why is god so cruel?   Why is god so cruel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:28 am

title Crying or Very sad

i have some questions, i hope someone can answer since my parents dont want to answer

grown ups say that nothing in earth happens if god doesnt want to, so why does he let people die?
why god lets people kill each another, steal, make bad things?

people also say that god is pure good, if so, why he lets all that happen?
wouldnt that make god satan?

you dont have to answer, people say i shouldnt think that or i would go to hell,
but i dont care, if god lets all these bad things happen, then heaven isnt much different
than hell.

and god, if you read this, could you at least answer?
i asked you so many times to save kimbo from cancer, apparently you did it.
But whats the point of letting someone live and later let her die and dont let her
enjoy her stay in earth?

i know maybe this is not the place to ask for such questions, but im sad and its god's fault pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.kagazon.com
HitoriHonsox
Admin
HitoriHonsox

Number of posts : 119
Level / Class : 115 / CB
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Why is god so cruel?   Why is god so cruel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:17 am

This is a question that many people may give you different answers on...but here is what i think, since no one knows for sure. Its not that god just lets bad things happen. God gave us all the ability to make decisions, unfortunately many of us make the wrong ones. In general, that is how we learn in life, by making mistakes and trying again. If god intervened whenever we made a wrong decision, we would never learn anything. Also, if all we did were the right thing all the time, then obviously there would be no need for hell. Unfortunately Satan is also very powerful and can cause people to do bad things. It is just sad that this has to come at the expense of others who are good people.

I lost my brother in a car accident when i was in 6th grade, and for the longest time, I was mad at god for it. Every night i would cry and ask god to take me instead of him. But i have learned that its just not the way things happen. And maybe god decided that it was time for these people to move on to do other things for him.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/earlporter77
Mibelle
Moderators
Mibelle

Number of posts : 125
Level / Class : 84 / Hermit
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Why is god so cruel?   Why is god so cruel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:56 am

Honso is right OMG... it is not God that makes bad things happen... it
is Satan. God gave us all the gift of free will. Free will is the
ability to make your own decisions. Unfortunately satan preys on those
that can not use their free will wisely, to make good decisions, and he
uses these people to do his bad work. Satan is very powerful and God can not always reverse what has been done, but he can sometime soften it.
Sad

There are many reasons that God may have decided to take Kimbo, maybe he didn't want her to suffer, or maybe she would not have been able to live a full and happy life because of her injuries. Maybe he just has other plans for her and needs a good soul like her to help him do "bigger work". No one knows for sure.

What I do know is that she is in a better place now. A place where thereis no bad people, or people who make bad decisions. She is in a place where she will forever be able to watch over her child and her family and even us. She can hear what you say, so if you ever feel like you need to talk to her, you can. You are a good person OMG and someday when you get to go to heaven you will get to meet her. I'm sure that she will be so happy to meet a person that cared about her so much, as you do. I know that Kimbo had a special place in her heart for all of us, as we did for her, and just remember that in your heart she will live on forever.
I love you

We love you Kimbo, always and forever, see you on the other side
Like a Star @ heaven

~*~Mibelle~*~
Back to top Go down
HitoriHonsox
Admin
HitoriHonsox

Number of posts : 119
Level / Class : 115 / CB
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Why is god so cruel?   Why is god so cruel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:58 pm

you are always welcome to ask any questions that you want OMG. I know that as a child, you may not feel comfortable asking your parents alot of questions. And even though i am older than you...you can still look at me as a friend and i will help you whenever i can. albino
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/earlporter77
Mibelle
Moderators
Mibelle

Number of posts : 125
Level / Class : 84 / Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Why is god so cruel?   Why is god so cruel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:30 pm

That goes double for me OMG... I will always look out for you... and answer any questions that you have to the best of my ability. If we could me and honso would adopt you and let you play all the Basketball basketball and maple that you wanted... lol.
Back to top Go down
Misha15201

Misha15201

Number of posts : 34
Level / Class : 89 Priest

PostSubject: Re: Why is god so cruel?   Why is god so cruel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:02 pm

What Belle said but also people forget that this is not God's world right now this is Satan's world
people are always saying "God this, God that" but remember Satan said "I can be a better God"
"I will show you, take away all the good things and the joy and provide false happiness"
"See if they don't curse your name" he said. and that's what people are doing because they don't
read the bible because they think it's man made, they don't think it is God's word that is why
many many people do not read it. But everyday if you read the bible you will see that things are happening and what is written in it is happening now.That is your proof that the bible is real.
A lot of people curse God for a lot of things that are happening,
I grew up in a very religious house and I know it is not God's fault. God is proving that Satan is not a good God for
this world because he doesn't bring happiness or joy or love or hope in anything the only thing he has brought is death suffering and pain. People say God God God but they never
say Satan Satan Satan. and that is who to blame, we can't blame God because he is proving his point,
and when the end of time comes, Armageddon we will be freed of all his nasty deeds and the pain and suffering and death.
like Revelations says "There will be no more suffering or pain or tears because the past world is no more"
God will relive everything we just have to put faith in him and his words in the bible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/unwantedslipknotfan
OhMyGodImGod

OhMyGodImGod

Number of posts : 36
Level / Class : 48 Cleric
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Why is god so cruel?   Why is god so cruel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:07 am

HitoriHonsox wrote:
you are always welcome to ask any questions that you want OMG. I know that as a child, you may not feel comfortable asking your parents alot of questions. And even though i am older than you...you can still look at me as a friend and i will help you whenever i can. albino
thanks Very Happy

MiBelle wrote:
That goes double for me OMG... I will always look out for you... and answer any questions that you have to the best of my ability. If we could me and honso would adopt you and let you play all the Basketball basketball and maple that you wanted... lol.
that would be awesomeness but mom says i have to study to be rich, and that if i become rich then i can play all the basketball and maple that i want bounce

Misha15201 wrote:
What Belle said but also people forget that this is not God's world right now this is Satan's world
people are always saying "God this, God that" but remember Satan said "I can be a better God"
"I will show you, take away all the good things and the joy and provide false happiness"
"See if they don't curse your name" he said. and that's what people are doing because they don't
read the bible because they think it's man made, they don't think it is God's word that is why
many many people do not read it. But everyday if you read the bible you will see that things are happening and what is written in it is happening now.That is your proof that the bible is real.
A lot of people curse God for a lot of things that are happening,
I grew up in a very religious house and I know it is not God's fault. God is proving that Satan is not a good God for
this world because he doesn't bring happiness or joy or love or hope in anything the only thing he has brought is death suffering and pain. People say God God God but they never
say Satan Satan Satan. and that is who to blame, we can't blame God because he is proving his point,
and when the end of time comes, Armageddon we will be freed of all his nasty deeds and the pain and suffering and death.
like Revelations says "There will be no more suffering or pain or tears because the past world is no more"
God will relive everything we just have to put faith in him and his words in the bible.
cant god get the world back instead of destroying it? :s
Back to top Go down
http://www.kagazon.com
xRyugan

xRyugan

Number of posts : 52
Level / Class : Hermit/104
Server : Bellocan DUH?

PostSubject: Re: Why is god so cruel?   Why is god so cruel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:28 am

God.. Can't you answer your own question? affraid
Back to top Go down
Ishida451

Ishida451

Number of posts : 42
Level / Class : 103/Ranger
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Why is god so cruel?   Why is god so cruel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:43 pm

look omg you are two young to think about this stuff please dont think about this here when it comes to religion im not going to tell u not to believe in it but i will tell you to avoid talks relating to the man created heaven and hell and those who wish to argue with me on it well lol u allready lost
Back to top Go down
Misha15201

Misha15201

Number of posts : 34
Level / Class : 89 Priest

PostSubject: Re: Why is god so cruel?   Why is god so cruel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:42 pm

he's not destroying he's just proving his point. >_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/unwantedslipknotfan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is god so cruel?   Why is god so cruel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is god so cruel?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhantasyStars :: Chat With Us :: Social Problems and Discussions-
Jump to: