PhantasyStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please delete

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misha15201

Misha15201

Number of posts : 34
Level / Class : 89 Priest
Server : Bellocan
Registration date : 2008-03-05

please delete Empty
PostSubject: please delete   please delete Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:34 pm

---

Last edited by Misha15201 on Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/unwantedslipknotfan
Mibelle
Moderators
Mibelle

Number of posts : 125
Level / Class : 84 / Hermit

please delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete   please delete Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:22 am

Ok, Misha I love you to death and all, and I am not going to get into a religious debate with you... but I believe the way that I believe, and you believe the way that you believe, but here and now when people are grieving is not the place to put such a debatable thing. I believe that there is a heaven, there is a hell, and all people who were good in life go to heaven. My father IS in heaven right now looking down on me, as well as my ancestors before me, and so IS kimbo. She was a good heart and a good soul, and I believe that she is forever watching over us. Also I do NOT believe that only a select few will get into heaven. God does not play favorites, he loves all without yield, and forgives all that ask to be forgiven. He made MILLION and BILLIONS of human beings to live on this earth, and in those BILLIONS there are far more tha 144,000 or so that deserve to go to heaven. I'm sorry but this is the way that I feel, and I would appreciate it if this did NOT turn into a debate, because after what I have been thorugh in MY life... NO ONE is going to change MY MIND.

Kimbo, Rest in Peace Love, and I'll see you when I get there too.
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
xRyugan

xRyugan

Number of posts : 52
Level / Class : Hermit/104
Server : Bellocan DUH?

please delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete   please delete Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:28 am

Mibelle wrote:
Ok, Misha I love you to death and all, and I am not going to get into a religious debate with you... but I believe the way that I believe, and you believe the way that you believe, but here and now when people are grieving is not the place to put such a debatable thing. I believe that there is a heaven, there is a hell, and all people who were good in life go to heaven. My father IS in heaven right now looking down on me, as well as my ancestors before me, and so IS kimbo. She was a good heart and a good soul, and I believe that she is forever watching over us. Also I do NOT believe that only a select few will get into heaven. God does not play favorites, he loves all without yield, and forgives all that ask to be forgiven. He made MILLION and BILLIONS of human beings to live on this earth, and in those BILLIONS there are far more tha 144,000 or so that deserve to go to heaven. I'm sorry but this is the way that I feel, and I would appreciate it if this did NOT turn into a debate, because after what I have been thorugh in MY life... NO ONE is going to change MY MIND.

Kimbo, Rest in Peace Love, and I'll see you when I get there too.
Like a Star @ heaven
Yeah, I have the same religion it's good to hope for a heaven no? =p
Back to top Go down
Mibelle
Moderators
Mibelle

Number of posts : 125
Level / Class : 84 / Hermit

please delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete   please delete Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:59 am

This is not the time nor place to debate religion or politics. If you all care to continue to debate this subject please start a new thread under social discussions. Kim's brother started this thread as a place to say goodbye and share our thoughts... NOT a place to begin a religious debate. Please when posting here, give only your love and respect for kim, and her family. Please do not continue to turn this into a religious debate on this thread, as that is not was it was orginally intended for.

Rest in Peace Kimbo, I love you
Like a Star @ heaven

**EDIT** this was originally posted under Kimbo's Brother's post. The religious "debate" has since been moved and it is ok to dicuss it here.

Last edited by Mibelle on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misha15201

Misha15201

Number of posts : 34
Level / Class : 89 Priest

please delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete   please delete Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:48 pm

---

Last edited by Misha15201 on Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/unwantedslipknotfan
xRyugan

xRyugan

Number of posts : 52
Level / Class : Hermit/104
Server : Bellocan DUH?

please delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete   please delete Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:29 pm

Oo I was debating don't add me in this lol I love you and misha <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

please delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete   please delete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please delete
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhantasyStars :: Chat With Us :: Social Problems and Discussions-
Jump to: