PhantasyStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Religious Topics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HitoriHonsox
Admin
HitoriHonsox

Number of posts : 119
Level / Class : 115 / CB
Server : Bellocan
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Religious Topics Empty
PostSubject: Religious Topics   Religious Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:43 pm

This forum was not made to tear our guild apart. It was made to help us communicate with one another. I have no problem with religious discussions as long as they do not cause fights with one another. We all are well aware that there are many different religions around the world. No one religion is better than another, nor is there anyway for anyone of us to determine if our religion is the truth. Everyone is welcome to their beliefs and is welcome to discuss such beliefs. If at any point that the discussions get out of hand then i will be forced to ban all words that may be included in a religious discussion. For now please keep all religious discussions in the social discussions sections of the forums. I do not want things like this to tear us apart, so please keep the discussions constructive and do not let these discussions change how you feel about each other. No matter what people believe, we are all PhantasyStars, a family strongly united and willing to defend one another. Thank you for your time, and if there are any more questions, feel free to PM me and we can discuss. I am open to all ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/earlporter77
OhMyGodImGod

OhMyGodImGod

Number of posts : 36
Level / Class : 48 Cleric
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Religious Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religious Topics   Religious Topics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:34 am

im sorry, this was my fault pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.kagazon.com
Mibelle
Moderators
Mibelle

Number of posts : 125
Level / Class : 84 / Hermit
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Religious Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religious Topics   Religious Topics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:45 pm

It is not your fault OMG... please do not think that... It is just something that a lot of people feel very strongly about and it needs to be approached with extreme caution. As Honso has said we just don't want something like that to get out of hand and have people get all worked up about it and cause fights within our guild. This is our first forum and we are still all learning... Just like Nexon and Mr. Basil and many others we have to learn what topics are easily discussed or acceptable for a forum, and those that are not. Some things that you may not expect to be a big deal, might turn into one... so we are just being careful and letting everyone know not to take this kind of thing to heart, because we are a family and we care about each and every member... and we want our bonds to stay strong. We appreciate your activity on the forums... and please do not think that anything is "your fault" because it is no more your fault than it is mine, or anyone else's. This is still a learning experience for all of us. jocolor
Back to top Go down
OhMyGodImGod

OhMyGodImGod

Number of posts : 36
Level / Class : 48 Cleric
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Religious Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religious Topics   Religious Topics Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:12 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.kagazon.com
Sponsored content

Religious Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religious Topics   Religious Topics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Religious Topics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhantasyStars :: Introductions, Rules, and News :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: