PhantasyStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where is eveyone?

Go down 
+2
HitoriHonsox
FINALHEAVEN7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FINALHEAVEN7

FINALHEAVEN7

Number of posts : 34
Level / Class : Lv 120 hero
Server : bellocan
Registration date : 2008-03-05

where is eveyone? Empty
PostSubject: where is eveyone?   where is eveyone? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:35 am

both here and the guild is kinda dead >_>
Back to top Go down
HitoriHonsox
Admin
HitoriHonsox

Number of posts : 119
Level / Class : 115 / CB
Server : Bellocan
Registration date : 2008-03-04

where is eveyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is eveyone?   where is eveyone? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:43 am

i was wondering the same thing, i am on here several times a day. Usually in the evening after work.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/earlporter77
TehShlocker

TehShlocker

Number of posts : 77
Level / Class : 70 Hermit

where is eveyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is eveyone?   where is eveyone? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Yea, I agree that our guild has died quite some time ago, but I'm sure our guild can rebuild as soon a nexon gets their shit together...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TehShlock
HitoriHonsox
Admin
HitoriHonsox

where is eveyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is eveyone?   where is eveyone? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:13 pm

thats what im waiting on. Im not gonna waste my time when all nexon cares about is getting money from NX, then not even doing anything to help the community. Its not like they dont know how serious alot of people take this "game".
Back to top Go down
Mibelle
Moderators
Mibelle

Number of posts : 125
Level / Class : 84 / Hermit

where is eveyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is eveyone?   where is eveyone? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:13 am

Unfortunately I kind of agree with Chris, as much as I love you guys, it really sucks that something that we used to love to do so much has become more of an annoyance than anything... I mean I'm seriously annoyed by hackers... I absolutely hate them... all that fishy shit was goin on with ryu and the guild and everything.... now all these new hacks and packet editors, and people not getting banned for crap like that... it's BS, and I take the game so seriously that it really causes me a whole bunch of IRL stress that I really don't need right now in my "condition". It just sucks that something that used to be so fun is now just a freakin lame ass way for Nexon to get money. They prolly figure, what the hell why ban the hackers, they buy NX too... yeah GAY! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
HitoriHonsox
Admin
HitoriHonsox

where is eveyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is eveyone?   where is eveyone? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:55 pm

Heck..if i was a hacker..i would buy 2x..to make the hacking faster.
Back to top Go down
Narolon

Narolon

Number of posts : 13
Level / Class : 72 I/L Mage
Registration date : 2008-04-05

where is eveyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is eveyone?   where is eveyone? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:42 am

Chill everyone I"m back lol! lol I PMed Ish already but I have more time so I may as well, sorry I got grownded from the computer for slipping grades and I can play guarenteed in two weeks (less if I'm an angel child) cause summer starts then, sorry for making you guys think i've quit like 20 times its all horribl circumstansial Suspect Anyway love you all talk to you soon
Back to top Go down
Mibelle
Moderators
Mibelle

Number of posts : 125
Level / Class : 84 / Hermit

where is eveyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is eveyone?   where is eveyone? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:31 am

YAY NAR! Thanks for letting us know bud! See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Elco7

Elco7

Number of posts : 12
Level / Class : Level 90 Priest
Registration date : 2008-03-08

where is eveyone? Empty
PostSubject: sorry bout that   where is eveyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:46 am

im actually in the hospital for a fairly serious reason
was born with a third (small, and never knew) lung that functioned properly...until now
it has started to cause problems (having a bit of a "lag" in oletting the air out)
meaning each breath in, only two thirds come out. severe coughing comes as a result
i can run around just fine its just that most people think i have asthma now.

the doctors are thinking about removing it since it doesnt look too hard to take out.

its actually just a mass that is connected to the right lung, so itsw not really a third lung but it acts like one

so yea t Sad hats why i havent been as active on here also as active on maple either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where is eveyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is eveyone?   where is eveyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where is eveyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhantasyStars :: MapleStory :: General MapleStory Discussion-
Jump to: