PhantasyStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kim i will miss you sis...:(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shepo1

shepo1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-08

kim i will miss you sis...:( Empty
PostSubject: kim i will miss you sis...:(   kim i will miss you sis...:( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:09 pm

guys its kim's funeral on wensday just thought i would tell you's. just let me no what you want me say to her, how much you mean to her. this family has been going through a rough time with all this, things that wasn't unexpected to happen, now i no how much kim means to you. she treated people with respect and eveyone loved her, am sorry guys but i cant really say much, it upsets me enough talking about it. kim this is a saying from your bro. i love you to bits and i never wanted to lose you this way. Sad i pray to god to keep you save and we will all be looking up at you. R.I.P big sister, i love you so much. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mibelle
Moderators
Mibelle

Number of posts : 125
Level / Class : 84 / Hermit
Server : Bellocan
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: For Kimbo's Brother...   kim i will miss you sis...:( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Kim did mean very much to many of us. As you have probably read in many of my posts I considered Kim somewhat of a sister myself. I can only imagine the pain that you are feeling right now as her brother in real life. Please know that she was like a member of our family here in PhantasyStars and she will forever have a place in our hearts and our guild. If you ever need to talk or just want to share fond memories, we all are here. Thank you for letting us know what happened to her and for being so brave, as you have had to tell the story many times.

I hope that you understand that it was not your fault. Many times in situations like these we blame ourselves and keep running through our minds all of the "what if I had dones." Sometimes there is nothing that we can do to control the outcome of some circumstances. I myself know what it is like to lose someone very close to me. My father took his own life when I was only 8 years old. Even at an age so young I blamed myself. It takes a lot of time to understand it, but truly IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT.

It is sad to say and very hard to understand, but God had a plan for Kim. He just had bigger things that he needed her to do for him. Just think of it as she is in a better place now. She is watching over all of us like a star from heaven Like a Star @ heaven and always will be. We loved her and open our hearts to you as her brother. I understand your pain and grief. We are here if you need us in these times of pain. Just know that your sister was a great person and meant a lot to many people both in game and in real life as well I'm sure. Now, I just wait for the day I will actually meet her, face to face, on the other side. I will embrace her as I would any other member of my family. Please tell her that I love her and I will miss her so much.

God Bless and Thank You,
~*~Mibelle~*~

May you Rest In Peace Kim
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
PaleCurtain

PaleCurtain

Number of posts : 9
Level / Class : Level 128 STR Shadower
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: kim i will miss you sis...:(   kim i will miss you sis...:( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:21 pm

Thanks, Kimbo's brother...for spreading the word of Kimbo...or we would've never knew...Kimbo must be very lucky to be a family member of you =). In any way, this is just so sorrowful....

We miss you, Kimbo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mapleglobal.com
xRyugan

xRyugan

Number of posts : 52
Level / Class : Hermit/104
Server : Bellocan DUH?
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: kim i will miss you sis...:(   kim i will miss you sis...:( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:30 pm

I miss Kimbo she was so funny, I used to train with her x.x.

Last edited by xRyugan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elco7

Elco7

Number of posts : 12
Level / Class : Level 90 Priest
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: kim i will miss you sis...:(   kim i will miss you sis...:( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:41 am

wow her funeral is on my birthday which makes it a horrendous day for me already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kim i will miss you sis...:(   kim i will miss you sis...:( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kim i will miss you sis...:(
Page 1 of 1