PhantasyStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what do you think will happen to gms in a few months

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FINALHEAVEN7

FINALHEAVEN7

Number of posts : 34
Level / Class : Lv 120 hero
Server : bellocan
Registration date : 2008-03-05

what do you think will happen to gms in a few months Empty
PostSubject: what do you think will happen to gms in a few months   what do you think will happen to gms in a few months Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:05 am

for the past few months all kindas for new hacks have been released and nexon bearly does anything about it.
At this rate more people will start quiting gms this could end up being the end of gms if nothing is done soon.
Back to top Go down
Mibelle
Moderators
Mibelle

Number of posts : 125
Level / Class : 84 / Hermit
Server : Bellocan
Registration date : 2008-03-05

what do you think will happen to gms in a few months Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think will happen to gms in a few months   what do you think will happen to gms in a few months Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:09 am

I know I keep hearing all of this bad stuff about so many hackers, and even though I can't play at all right now... I hate to say it but it really gives me no desire to even want to... I mean it REALLY sucks... we all work so hard to be legit to get what we have/had and where we are, just to get surpassed and out done by a bunch of hackers, that even when they do get caught... don't get banned... it's like what it the point anymore... I mean dam I work my ass off to make a few million mesos that won't even buy me shit anymore... when these stupid hackers just suck them all up, then packet edit to get godly items so they didn't even need them anyway... WTF? Btw I will be back home aroundthe 15th of April... and I will try to be online a little more then... it is just really hard right now... cause my mom's PC sucks, she hates maple with a passion, and I'm trying to work my ass off online so yeah... but I still love you guys!
Back to top Go down

what do you think will happen to gms in a few months
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhantasyStars :: MapleStory :: General MapleStory Discussion-
Jump to: