PhantasyStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TehShlocker

TehShlocker

Number of posts : 77
Level / Class : 70 Hermit
Server : Bellocan
Registration date : 2008-03-05

I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this: Empty
PostSubject: I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this:   I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:29 am

Alrighty guys, I'm making a new char for a friend, she's w/o internet atm and she really screwed up her mage last time so I'm remaking her Ice/Lightning Mage. Thing is I wanna fund the hell out of it. But I've got no clue how to do that, her build is basic, as in not LUKless or anything. What equips should I get? and like give some detail if you can, I know I need Int Gloves, but like how much Int?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TehShlock
Ishida451

Ishida451

Number of posts : 42
Level / Class : 103/Ranger
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this:   I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:58 pm

lol first um make sure if ur making a basic that ur luk is +3 of the current lvl
meaning if ur lvl 11 luk must = 14 also if ur really funded go for matt gloves a purple cape of plus 6 or more or u can scroll the glitter gloves also go for a matt earring scrolls for staff and wand u know expensive stuff

also yeah these fourms are kinda dead
Back to top Go down
TehShlocker

TehShlocker

Number of posts : 77
Level / Class : 70 Hermit

PostSubject: Re: I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this:   I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:13 pm

Thanks Ish, I'mma slowly work on getting the Equips for her. But I figured it'd be costly. I'm not gonna worry about the <LvL 30 stuff so it shouldn't be that bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TehShlock
Mibelle
Moderators
Mibelle

Number of posts : 125
Level / Class : 84 / Hermit

PostSubject: Re: I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this:   I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:38 am

I would agree with Ish, prolly a purple cape, and magic att gloves. Then either Mag att earring or INT earrings. Other than that check basil for above average weapons and armor and you should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
OhMyGodImGod

OhMyGodImGod

Number of posts : 36
Level / Class : 48 Cleric
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this:   I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:47 am

choose int equips over magic attack equips, its pretty different than weapon attack.
1 int = 1matt + 1mdef
but..
aprox. 2 or 3 str = 1 wep att
Back to top Go down
http://www.kagazon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this:   I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know the forums are mostly dead, but I need help w/ this:
Page 1 of 1